Does commercial insurance pay for my Business License lapse in Plano, Texas?

Insurance is a product that keeps people from having to pay large amounts of money for damages to their personal items or business. Each policy will have coverage benefits that are specific to the type of policy it is. If you own your company, then you will need to have a commercial business insurance policy.

What Your Policy will cover in Plano, Texas?

· A business insurance policy usually pays for losses to the business. If you have a lapse in your license, then you policy may not pay for it to be renewed.

· Your policy will cover losses to the structure if you own the building. The property will have to be evaluated to determine the rebuilding cost.

· If you have a loss of inventory, then your policy may cover for the losses from a covered peril. For instance if you have a store with merchandise for sale and a storm destroys the shop, then your policy will cover the losses to the structure and the merchandise.

· Most policies cover losses from backed up drains if the coverage is endorsed on the policy. It is not a matter of if but a matter of when the drain will back up. If the water gets high enough it can cause thousands of dollars in damage.

If you live in the Plano, Texas area and have questions about your business insurance policy, then you need to contact your independent agent. As your agent we can help answer all of your questions about your policy. It’s important that you give us a call so that we can give you specific details for your circumstances so we can help get your policy to meet your specific needs.